Today, we’re making a very simple breakfast recipe but will keep you full and satisfied. All you need is a combination of fresh fruits, rolled oats and chia seeds!
Ingredients (makes 4)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Nutri Superfoods organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 can coconut milk (14 oz)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fresh ripe strawberries, quartered
- Additional seeds and nuts of your choice (optional)
- Add the oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, coconut milk, and almond milk to a medium-sized pot. Let boil over medium-high heat until the oatmeal has thickened and is cooked.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Put into your 4 favourite bowls and top with strawberries and nuts. You can add more coconut and almond milk if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!