100% Pure Organic Cocoa Butter
Add to baking ingredients
Organic Cocoa Butter 200g
Nutri Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao beans are grown in the fertile soils of Peru.
Our Organic Cocoa Butter – is extracted from the whole cocoa bean. The beans are roasted then separated from the husks, leaving behind the cocoa nibs. The nibs are ground and melted, and then the cocoa solids and the oil are separated. The oil is then left to cool, leaving a solid pale yellow block of Organic Cocoa butter which creates a smooth, silky liquid when melted.
This beautiful butter is well known for its delicious chocolatey scent and rich emollient properties. A popular ingredient in many baking recipes – especially in home made chocolates and cakes.
NO BAKE – Sweet & Creamy Vegan Chocolate cupcakes
- No bake
1 cup Nutri Superfoods Organic Cocoa Butter drops.
3-5 tbsp agave syrup (or maple syrup).
1/2 cup Nutri Superfoods Organic Cacao or Cocoa powder.
1 pinch of salt.
1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
Nutri Superfoods Organic Cacao Nibs for decoration (optional).
1. Melt the Nutri Superfoods Cocoa Butter with a double boiler and remove from heat.
2. Add from 3 to 5 agave tbsps (depending on how sweet you want your chocolate) and mix it with until it gets fully combines.
3. Add Nutri Superfoods organic cacao or cocoa powder, vanilla (optional), and sea salt (optional), and whisk to combine until there are no clumps.
4. Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
5. Carefully pour chocolate into cupcake moulds and sprinkle with Cacao Nibs. Let it set in the refrigerator.