- FREE FROM - Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Allergens, Wheat and Yeast. Suitable for all diets including Vegetarians, Vegans, Keto, Paleo and Kosher.
- 100% RAW CACAO PASTE - Also known Cacao mass, it's full of nutrients and a rich aroma and bitter taste of dark chocolate.
- VERSATILE - Easy to use and full of chocolate flavour. Add to smoothies, cakes, protein bars, biscuits, home made chocolates and no-bake recipes. Add 2 wafers to hot Porridge - Simply delicious!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC and NON GMO - The highest quality available on the market, our Cacao Paste is 100% pure and nothing else. No artificial additives or preservatives. It’s pure goodness and simply delicious.
- TESTED - Each batch is thoroughly tested for pesticides, heavy metals and microbiological organisms and fully compliant with EU Regulations.
100% pure Raw Organic Cacao Paste / Mass / Wafers
Add to baking recipes for a rich chocolate aroma and taste.
Raw Organic Cacao Paste 200g
Nutri Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Paste is made from premium cacao beans grown in the fertile soils of Peru. It is produced by grinding and cold-pressing the raw fermented Cacao beans into a paste (called cacao liquor). It solidifies into a block at room temperature and creates a smooth, silky liquid when melted. It retains all the original Cacao bean taste and smell. Simply pure and natural. No artificial additives or preservatives. Unrefined and sugar free.
Cacao Paste is a fantastic blank canvas, and invites you to be creative with its use.
HOW TO USE IT?
1. Ideal for home made chocolates, cakes and chocolate recipes
2. Grate it over ice creams, deserts,, porridge, cereals.
3. Eat it like a snack directly from the bag.
5. Make your own ganache to add to the dessert of your choice.
6. Add it to granola and trail mix.
1. High in Antioxidants
2. Source of iron which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
3. High in magnesium which contributes to a reduction in tiredness
4. Contains polyphenols which helps support the immune system
5. A Natural Mood Elevator
EASY 4 Steps Sweet Vegan Raw Chocolate
1 cup of Nutri Superfoods Raw Cacao Paste wafers
3/4 cup of Nutri Superfoods Raw Cacao Butter drops
1 cup of Agave syrup (depends on how sweet you want your chocolate)
1 pinch of salt
1/2 cup chopped almonds or nuts of choice
1. Melt the cacao paste and cacao butter in 2 separate pots over simmered water on low heat.
2. Stir the cacao paste until thoroughly melted. Remove from heat and pour it into a bowl.
3. Add the melted butter and the remaining
ingredients to the cacao paste and stir well.
4. Pour the mixture into a tray or mould and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
5. Store in fridge or freezer until ready to serve.