- Headaches or migraines can be brought on by the stress of day to day life. If one gets chronic headaches, they need to take some time for themselves. Not just once, but daily. Relieving the body of stress may help to ease any head pain.
- If you feel pain in your neck, you may have trouble forgiving others or yourself. If you’re feeling neck pain, consider the things you love about people.
- Shoulder pain is a sign that one may be carrying a heavy emotional burden. Basically, they are shouldering everything. Try to think of ways to solve this emotional problem or share the load with trusted friends or family.
- Upper back pain means you don’t have enough emotional support. You may feel unloved and unwanted. If you’re single, this may mean it’s time to go out on a date or two.
- Lower back pain may signify someone has financial worries. Try to sit down and focus on managing money better or hire a financial planner. It might also be time to ask for that well deserved raise.
- Elbow pain speaks to your resistance to change in your life. If you have stiff arms, you may have a stiff life as well. Make compromises and shake things up a little bit.
- Hand pain means you may not be reaching out to others in the way you should be. Consider making new friends, having lunch with a co-worker, and making a new connection.
- Fear of moving, change, and waiting to make a big decision could all cause pain in the hips. Make the changes one needs and move if needed. Also, make a choice and stick with it!
- Knee pain can be a sign that your ego is a little too big and that you’re thinking of yourself a little too highly. Humble yourself. Spend some time volunteering. Remember, you’re mortal.
- Emotional tension, stress, or jealousy may be the cause of calf pain. It may be time to let go of any big stressors in one’s life or to dump the jealousy.
- Ankle pain may mean that you’re not allowing yourself to be happy. Take some time to pamper yourself or spice up your love life. Indulge a little bit!
- can be caused by depression. Too much negativity can happen under your feet. Enjoy the small pleasures of life – adopt a pet or find a new hobby. Seek joy!Credit: David Wolfe
Enjoy the benefits – Go natural, Be healthy and Look younger.