- FREE FROM - Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Allergens, Wheat and Yeast. Suitable for all diets including Vegetarians, Vegans, Keto, Paleo and Kosher.
- NATURALLY ACTIVE SOURCE of SUPPLEMENTS: Organic Spirulina is extremely high in nutrients such as phosphorous, calcium and more iron than spinach. Rich in B12, B3, Omega 3 & 6 and essential amino acids. Everything the body needs to improve bodily functions.
- HIGH in PLANT PROTEIN - 65% vegan protein content which improves muscle strength, enhances endurance and strengthens bones. Boosts energy and improves circulation.
- GO GREEN, ENHANCES VITALITY - Our Organic Spirulina is pure and natural to optimise your health, aid digestion and improve mood and brain functions. Helps detox metals and toxins from the body.
- TESTED - Each batch is thoroughly tested for heavy metals and microbiological organisms and fully compliant with EU Regulations.
100% Organic Spirulina Powder
Take 1 heaped teaspoon mixed with water, juice or added to a smoothie once or twice a day. Please reduce dosage during the first 2 weeks to minimise any detoxification side effects. Gradually increase dosage thereafter.
ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. This amazing blue-green microalgae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that allowed the planet’s originating life forms to develop. Best spirulina powder is the world’s first and best superfood, and one of the most nutrient-rich complete plant foods on Earth. Unlike most plants, which need to be cultivated and nurtured, spirulina is a survivor, able to withstand extreme temperature variations and neglect and still thrive. Spirulina was consumed by the Aztecs back in the day, but became popular again when NASA proposed that it could be grown in space and used by astronauts. A standard daily dose of spirulina is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been used effectively.
Benefits of Spirulina:
Packed with protein, powerful amino acids, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins, mineral, chlorophyll, fibre, antioxidants and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that we need. All the naturally active ‘daily supplements’ that your body will easily absorb.
Add Spirulina to your daily diet and help your body release toxins naturally. Stay hydrated and improve the glow in your skin and hair! Spirulina can effectively reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels and improve energy levels daily.
100% natural. Certified Organic and independently tested to high standards in UK to ensure purity
Gram for gram, Spirulina may literally be the single most nutritious food on the planet.
Go Green, Be healthy and Look younger!
*The water used to grow our Spirulina is fresh water from underground reserves. No seawater is used In the production of our Spirulina. Independent radioactivity and heavy metal tests are conducted on the final Spirulina powder to ensure safety and fully comply with strict EU regulations. Our Spirulina is Certified Organic and Soils Association Approved. It’s free from artificial chemical or preservatives and is non GMO.
SPIRULINA HEMP BARS
1 tsp Nutri Superfoods Spirulina powder
3/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
3/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/2 cup pistachios
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup orange juice
Place the pistachios, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut and dates in a food processor and mix until crumbly. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in all remaining ingredients. Press into an 8-inch square dish. Chill for at least an hour, then slice and serve. Enjoy!
1 tsp Nutri Superfoods Spirulina powder
1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
2 ripe avocados (chopped)
1 lime juice
1/4 tsp sea salt
In a medium bowl toss and coat the avocado with lime juice. Add salt and mash to a smooth consistency. Fold in the remaining ingredients, mix well. Serve with toast or crackers and enjoy!